Make-Your-Life-Easy Easter Roundup!
Easter is on the early side this year, but never fear! In addition to these Easter Bunny visit and Easter Egg Hunt roundups, we’ve pulled together seven of our best Easter posts just for you. You’ll find egg decorating ideas galore, sweet treats to sate your Easter palate, and even Easter science projects. And did we mention that everything here is EASY, fun, and beautiful?!? We’ve even got tips for those of you who worry about the inevitable jelly bean and chocolate induced sugar highs.
We’d love to see what you and your kids are doing to celebrate this year! Share a photo of your family’s decorated eggs or yummy Easter treats over on Instagram with the hashtag #BostonMamas or tag us in a post on Facebook @BostonMamas.
Easter egg decorating
1. Give one of these 8 Easter Egg decorating techniques a try. Each and every one of them works well with older AND younger siblings who may have very different skill levels and attention spans!
2. This post offers 10 Easy Easter Egg ideas with just the right combination of simple AND pretty - all the aesthetics of fancy projects, but actually fun to create with kids.
3. Last minute decorators will appreciate this post with easy last minute Easter Egg dyes.
Tasty baked goods
4. Looking for an Easter showstopper guaranteed to delight the littlest family members (and the big ones, too)? Or maybe you just love cake and any excuse to bake is a good one! We’ve got what you need with this tutorial, How To Make an Easter Bunny Cake.
5. This dense, delicious Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Lime Glaze has a refined crumb and unbelievable flavor. The perfect pairing for roast lamb and new potatoes, it gets rave reviews every time!
Sugar-related Parenting help
6. Create healthy habits as a family to avoid and negotiate the sugar battles over sweet treats.
Candy-free craft + science
7. Looking for some clever Easter-inspired craft, food, and science projects that don’t involve your kids eating candy? Check out this roundup of 9 clever candy-free Easter ideas.