Parents need to stick together! Below are links to mom, dad, and/or general family groups, networks, and support services. If you know of a group to be included e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a website link to the site. Please note that the group must be active, have a website, and serve Massachusetts parents. Reciprocally, we'd appreciate if you would share Boston Mamas with your membership.
- Bedford Kids: Local resource for parents in Bedford and surrounds, including event and business listings, support groups, and more.
- Belmont Mom's Group: Google group for Belmont moms.
- Parents and Babies of Belmont: a group for parents of young children up to 5 yrs of age; living in the Belmont area, who want a way to meet other moms, organize fun, social and educational activities for the babies and share information.
- MOMS Club of Cambridge: A chapter of the International MOMS Club serving Boston, Cambridge, Belmont, Arlington, and Somerville.
- The Women's Center: The Women's Center is a volunteer-driven organization committed to supporting and empowering women. Located near Central Square, Cambridge, the Center is open to all women and their children in Greater Boston.
- Chelmsford Community Playroom: A drop-in indoor, cooperative playgroup for children ages birth to five years and their caretakers.
- Chelmsford Mother's Club: A means for mothers to share their experiences, find companionship, and receive information about parenting and child development.
- DotParents: discussion forums, member pages, a calendar of events, referrals, and classifieds for parents and caretakers in Dorchester.
- Falmouth Moms Connection: Playgroups, Moms' Nights Out, children's events, and more for moms in Falmouth and surrounding towns.
- JP Moms Yahoo Group: Resource for JP parents and guardians to share information and concerns about parenting.
- Mama & Me: Family support services including lactation counseling, parent support groups, and workshops.
- Manchester Mother’s Club: a mothers’ group located in Manchester-by-the-Sea, and also including members from Cape Ann (and beyond).
- Medford Family Network: a fully funded family support and parenting education program that is accessible to every child and caregiver who lives or works in Medford.
- Natick Cooperative Playgroup: A nonprofit corporation established by Natick parents to provide a social environment for children under the age of five.
- Family Resources of Natick: A family engagement and support program funded by the Massachusetts Dept. of Early Education & Care serving all Natick families with children birth to age 8. All free programming: Parent-child playgroups, parent workshops, weekly new baby group, child development information, and community resources
- Newburyport Mothers Club: A member-led social organization that provides support, information and friendship to families with young children in the Greater Newburyport area.
- Cooley Babes: For the parents of babes born in springtime (or thereabouts) of 2006 who have met through Cooley Dickinson Hosptal's Beyond Birth program in Northampton, MA.
- Northborough Moms & Tots: An informal Mom's group/playgroup for kids ages infant to 5 years old in the Northborough area.
- Quincy Family Network: A partnership of Quincy parents and agencies working together to provide family educational programs, play groups, support services, and information and referrals for families with kids under age four.
- Quincy Mothers’ Cooperative: Support network involving a variety of activities, social events, and an active online group.
- Connect The Tots: Connects families in Reading + surrounding communities through organized playgroups, member outings and local events.
- Newcomers and Neighbors Club of Reading: A socially oriented club providing its members an opportunity to meet other families in Reading in an entertaining and fun atmosphere.
- Sandwich Mom's Club: An independent organization of mothers from Sandwich and surrounding communities.
- Infancy to Independence: a weekly parent-run playgroup cooperative for families with infants, toddlers and preschool-aged children in Waltham and the surrounding communities
- BIDMC New Moms' Group: The Parent Connection at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center offers New Moms' Groups with locations in Braintree, Chestnut Hill, Dedham, and Lexington.
- BirthNetwork of Greater Boston: Holds informative, educational monthly meetings to help families make informed choices about their pregnancy and birth options, and promotes the awareness and availability of mother-friendly maternity care in the Boston-metro area.
- Boston Babywearers: A resource to learn and practice babywearing. Significant others, older kids, prospective parents and everyone else with an interest in babywearing are welcome at all events.
- Gay Fathers of Greater Boston: A safe, confidential, and welcoming forum for talking about the issues of gay fatherhood, including parenting, coming out, sexuality, and relationships with children, partners, and spouses.
- I’m New I Want to Do That Too: Meetup group for parents new to the Greater Boston/MetroWest area.
- Jewish Family & Children's Service: events, lectures, support groups, volunteer opportunities, and other services for families.
- Mama Got Her Groove Back: Needham based meetup group of fabulous moms.
- Metrowest Moms Playgroup: Free playgroup for moms who live in Natick, Framingham, Wayland, Ashland, Marlboro, Wellesley, Southboro and other surronding areas of Massachusetts.
- MetroWest Boston Stroller Strides: serving Wellesley, Wayland, Sudbury, Natick, Framingham, Ashland, and Hopkinton.
- MetroWest Mothers & More: Connecting moms from Framingham, Natick, and surrounding areas through engaging discussions, moms nights out, kids activities, playgroups, an active email network, and much more!
- MommyBites Boston: A community connecting parents to other parents, experts and caregivers to all of the latest parenting resources, support and education through online parenting classes, mom and baby parties, new moms' support groups, an educational blog and a nanny job board.
- Moms of Amazing Kids: a special needs mom group in Metrowest
- Multi-Tasking Moms of MetroWest: Diverse group of moms with children ages 3 months to 5 years; based in Framingham.
- Parent Talk: A community-based organization helping families with young children connect, learn, play, and grow together, comprised of approximately 500 families residing in Needham, Dover, Westwood, Natick and surrounding towns.
- Saturday Club Playgroups: Connects working parents of infants, toddlers and preschoolers to form playgroups in their community. Current groups include Norfolk/Franklin, Brookline, Somerville, South Boston, and West Roxbury.
- The Jewish Birth Network: Connects soon-to-be and new parents with resources, skills, and community to make good choices for their families in the realms of health care, parenting, and Jewish practice.
- Holistic Moms Network - North Shore: Provides education, awareness and support for anyone interested in holistic parenting.
- North Shore Mothers of Multiples: Support and social events for mothers of multiples (twins, triplets and more), in the North Shore area.
- North Suburban Parents of Multiples (NSPOM): Offering support, education and shared experiences with other families of twins, triplets, and more. Monthly meetings at the Saugus YMCA.
- My Moms' Group: local mothers' group for moms North of Boston.
- Parents of Tots: a volunteer-run, non-profit organization dedicated to supporting families with young children in Wakefield, Stoneham, Woburn, Reading, Melrose and surrounding communities by providing parents with the means to build a supportive social network for themselves and their children.
- HarborMoms: Yahoo group for moms in Hingham and surrounds.
- South Shore Moms and Caregivers: for moms and caregivers in the South Shore.
- Metro South Women's Club: A social organization for women, children, and families in the the metro South area (East Bridgewater, Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, Halifax, Whitman, Rockland, Hanson, Abington, S. Weymouth, Holbrook, Easton, Brockton, Avon, Stoughton, Lakeville, Middleboro and Carver).
- South Shore Attachment Parenting: For parents from the South Shore or nearby areas who are involved in or interested in learning about attachment parenting.
- SOBO MomsConnect: Expert-led, facilitated support groups for new moms and their babies (birth to 5 mo old), for moms south of Boston.
- Local Parents: A membership based community organization for parents residing in or near Westwood, Walpole, and Medfield.
- Mothers & More Assabet Valley: Serving moms in Berlin, Boylston, Clinton, Northborough, Grafton, Hudson, Marlborough, Southborough, Shrewsbury, Stow, Westborough, and Worcester.
- Mothers & More PioneerValley: Support for moms in the Pioneer Valley area.
Cape Cod & Islands