EDIT YOUR LIFE is the second project by award-winning bloggers and co-authors Christine Koh and Asha Dornfest. Edit Your Life kicked off in 2015 with a focus on how to simplify, declutter, and make room for the awesome in your life. Every Thursday, co-hosts Christine and Asha (and sometimes rock star guests) offer thoughts and practical tips on a range of family and lifestyle topics. Edit Your Life is a top-rated podcast on iTunes and in 2016 was nominated for an Iris Award for Best Parenting Podcast.
How to Listen Using a Podcast App
- Launch a podcast app on your phone or tablet (Podcasts comes installed on iPhone/iPad; download and install Stitcher, Podcast Addict or Pocket Casts on Android devices).
- Search for “Edit Your Life.”
- Download and listen to a single episode, or subscribe so new episodes download automatically.
How to Leave a Review on iTunes
- Go to the iTunes listing for Edit Your Life.
- Click the blue “View in iTunes” button to launch iTunes.
- Once in iTunes, click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab located over the Edit Your Life show description.
- Click the “Write a Review” button to leave a star rating and/or write a review.