Edit Your Life Episode 60: Less Is More Thanksgiving [Rebroadcast]
The past week has been hard. Quite frankly, Thanksgiving has barely been on the radar. So if you’re finding yourself in a panic about Thanksgiving preparation (or lack thereof), tune into Episode 60. Asha and I share 10 tips to dial down the Thanksgiving crazy so you can focus on togetherness and gratitude.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Why delegation is awesome (via Boston Mamas)
- Paige of Tess & Ted (a master in simple yet awesome decor)
- 7 steps to a simple and elegant Thanksgiving table (via Boston Mamas)
- 5 easy settings to make your table shine (via Boston Mamas)
- The day Christine got over being afraid of setting the table (yay!)
- 11 posts to help make Thanksgiving less stressful and more fun (via Boston Mamas)
- Brilliant Thanksgiving hacks (via Parent Hacks)
- 6 easy ways to involve kids in Thanksgiving (via Parent Hacks)
- Why September actually isn’t the worst (Christine reflects on the small things)
- Edit Your Life Episode 8: Finding Your Fringe Hours
- Edit Your Life Episode 16: Less Is More Thanksgiving
- Edit Your Life Episode 17: Guilt-Free Family Get Togethers
- Edit Your Life Episode 59: Relaxed Entertaining
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.