Edit Your Life Episode 57: Becoming A Mom Boss
Becoming your own boss can be both awesome and overwhelming; sometimes it’s hard to know where to start and how to improve as you go. In Episode 57, Asha and I talk about and share my interview with Nicole Feliciano, fashion industry veteran turned online media rock star, blogger (MomTrends.com), and author of the new book Mom Boss - a start-up manual for mom entrepreneurs. In this candid interview, Nicole and I talk about mom guilt, mission statements, money, building a team, not doing things you don’t want to do, gratitude, and lessons learned.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- MomTrends (Nicole’s website)
- Mom Boss: Balancing Entrepreneurship, Kids and Success (Nicole’s new book)
- #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amorus
- Essentialism (a book Nicole recommends re: making yes/no decisions based on mission statements)
- Karen Walrond of Chookooloonks (one of our colleagues who is passionate about mission statements)
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop
- WeWork (where Nicole’s team works)
- Carley Roney of The Knot
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.