Edit Your Life Episode 2: SIMPLIFYING BACK TO SCHOOL
Overwhelmed by back to school season? (Um, perhaps because you just finished booking summer camp plans? Ahem.) Yeah, we thought so! Episode 2 of Edit Your Life focuses on Simplifying Back to School. In this fun and practical episode, Asha and I share 6 key tips to help you stay focused on the necessities and let go of the guilt related to shopping, activities, mealtimes, and the quest for back to school perfection.
Here’s how to listen!
- Via the web. Hit the "play" button on the podcast player embedded below.
- Via an app. For iPhones and iPads, use the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict, or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for Edit Your Life. Benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
And here are links to things/people/resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Karen Walrond of Chookooloonks
- Meagan Francis (Life Listened) and Sarah Powers of The Mom Hour
- Erica and Kelsey of The Girl Next Door podcast
- Mom 2.0 Summit
- Back to school on a budget tips - scavenger hunt (via Boston Mamas)
- Back to school: 5 realistic tips for transition (Babble) Organizing tweaks for back to school (Parent Hacks)
- "Organize" school flyers by storing them as pictures on your phone (Parent Hacks)
- Old Navy
- Crockpots are sexy
- Korean marinade recipe
- Just Add Cooking (use code REFGVJE for $20 off your first order)
- Blue Apron
We want to hear from you!
We want to hear your tips! Share them on your favorite social profile with the hashtag #EditYourLifeShow.