As I mentioned last week, given that I’ve been a long time AT&T customer, I’m excited to be working with them on a couple of tech-related holiday posts. Today I’m focusing on cool grown-up gifts. We're getting down to the wire (and I don't like paying exorbitant expedited shipping rates!), so I recommend enjoying a picturesque holiday stroll in the Back Bay and popping in to pick up any of these items at the fancy Boylston Street AT&T store! Related, I’m giving away another $250 AT&T gift card! Read on to learn more!
Here are 7 of my favorite grown-up picks for the holidays:
1. Samsung Galaxy S6. I’ve been a super happy Samsung Galaxy user but my S4 is a couple of years old and pretty beat up. I'm now officially gunning to upgrade to the S6, especially given that I could use improved tech since I seem to be shooting all my photos and video for work off my phone.
2. Polaroid Zip Mobile Instant Printer. A couple of weeks ago when I chatted with Erin Condren, she talked about pocket photo printers. And very recently my Canon photo printer died and I’ve been resisting replacing it because UGH, space sucker + expensive toner cartridges! Enter this crazy Polaroid mobile printer. It uses an ink-free technology so you don’t need to worry about ink cartridges. My only point of pause is that the photos are small -- 2 x 3 -- but still, what a cool find!
3. ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector. How awesome is this portable projector? You can use it for your next business meeting or movie night, and it also can serve as a mobile hotspot for up to 10 devices.
4. Fitbit Charge Heart Rate Monitor Activity Tracker. If you’re looking to up your self-care game (I highly recommend this!), an activity tracker like the Fitbit is a good way to monitor your activity and inspire you to treat your body well (including more sleep...yay more sleep!).
5. Olloclip 4-in-1 Lens. OK, so I know I said I want to upgrade to the Galaxy S6 but this 4-in-1 lens is making me wonder if I should switch to iPhone. Reality is, I don’t carry my DSLR with me much (um, at all) these days and it would be fun to have this 4-in-1 in my bag to shake up my photography options.
6. Samsung Wireless Charging Pad. Well, chalk one more up for the Galaxy column. This Galaxy-compatible wireless charging pad is a super handy find.
7. GorillaPod Video Mount and Tripod. I have some video plans forthcoming and I’m thinking one of these GorillaPods would be awesome to have for on the go shooting.
Fun ideas, right? Now, about that giveaway! For my Boston-area readers, simply leave a comment below by noon, Wednesday, December 23 to enter to win a $250 gift card to AT&T! You will totally want to use it at the snazzy Boylston Street store, which is AT&T’s premiere New England location. They opened earlier this year and offer a boss shopping experience. What a fun holiday treat, right? Good luck!
Image credits: AT&T; individual app pages
Disclosure: This post reflects a compensated editorial partnership with AT&T, which is super awesome and relevant given that I've been a long time customer. All storytelling is, of course, my own!