Adorable No-Sew Halloween Costumes
Speaking from experience, even if you own a sewing machine, sewing can be hard. Especially if you’re primarily versed in sewing rectangular things…ahem. If you’re in this boat, don’t sweat it. Check out this roundup of adorable no-sew Halloween costumes where your primary tools generally will be scissors and a glue gun. AWESOME. Click through each of the below links for the full tutorials; thank you, fellow bloggers, for being so awesome!
1. Use adorable pajamas as a Halloween costume base (that they can then go right to sleep in....WIN).
2. Turn baby into a popcorn box with felt and a glue gun.
3. Literally. Time to make the donuts.
4. Is it weird that I want to make myself a pair of these mermaid leggings?
5. Because being a giant walking M&M = dream life.
6. OMG family of Care Bears!
7. Create a unicorn in under an hour.
8. Get spooky in a hurry with these easy bat wings.
9. Take your pick of any of these adorable super hero costumes.