Low-Stress, Pay-It-Forward Holiday Gift Ideas
For the last few months, Friday, December 8 was the date I needed to make it through before I could feel my stress level start to come down. Ridiculous, I know, but that’s just what this fall has been! I’m finally turning my attention to the holidays and there are only a couple of weeks until Christmas, but I am 100% cool with that because this year it is all about keeping it simple and focused. Today I talk about sort of last minute, low stress, pay it forward holiday gift ideas. You can totally get all of your holiday shopping done via these links, and you’ll be helping others to boot!
Stuff mentioned during the livestream
- Edit Your Life Ep. 105: Editing Your Holiday Gift List
- My mail/package delivery thank you bucket
- Danielle Smith (inspiration for aforementioned delivery thank you bucket + she has a great post on gifts that give)
- There are still a couple of remaining holiday fairs from this massive list
- To The Market: survivor-made goods (my team gifted a truckload of their White Field Farm soaps this year!)
- ABLE: empowering women through sustainable, dignified employment (this is the manifesto necklace I showed during the broadcast)
- FEED: bags and accessories that fight hunger
- (SHOPATHON)RED at Amazon: Bank of America will donate $.30 cents to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, up to a total of $1.5 million
- Brave New World Designs: This is Jon and my design shop -- 20% of the profits from each design benefit a different charity related to the design (with the exception of our Texas design, which donates 100% to Houston Food Bank and Texas Diaper Bank). Use code BNWFRIEND for 10% off!