Edit Your Life Episode 53: Podcasts In Our Playlist Right Now
The podcast world has exploded in the last couple of years (thank you, Serial), with content that spans news, professional or personal development, and pure candy. In Episode 53, Asha and I share about 13 great podcasts that are loaded up in our playlists right now.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Favorite podcast apps (based on Asha’s unofficial poll): iOS Podcasts app (built into the iPhone), Overcast (iOS), Stitcher (iOS, Android), Podcast Addict (Android), Pocket Casts (iOS, Android)
- Manic Mommies (one of the pioneering indie podcasts)
- Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s TED talks on “your elusive creative genius” and on the challenge of remaining creative after becoming famous
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Dear Sugar Radio with Cheryl Strayed and Steve Almond
- Tiny, Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life by Dear Sugar (the book, which is gorgeous)
- Torch by Cheryl Strayed
- TED Radio Hour
- NPR Politics
- The Run-Up
- Modern Love
- The Mom Hour
- Hiding in the Bathroom and Other Secrets of Success
- The Portfolio Life (and specifically, interviews with Seth Godin and Shauna Niequist)
- Stories Teachers Share
- Mom 2.0 Summit (where we met Jessica Lahey and K.J. Dell’Antonia and tickets are on sale now!)
- Tara & Johnny
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.