Spring Style Lift: 5 Pretty Scarves
Tomorrow is the first day of March, which to me means the countdown to spring is officially on! Yay, spring! In anticipation of the good weather, I thought it would be fun to share a little series on spring style...small tweaks for giving a spring lift to your wardrobe. Today, I'll feature scarves, which are an easy way to add a little punch to an outfit while also keeping you cozy during transition temperatures.
1. Since learning about fashionABLE while in Ethiopia, I've worn a fashionABLE scarf nearly every day (not even kidding about that...I have several!). The cheerful color blocking and stripes on the new Frehiwot scarf ($36)? DELIGHTFUL. Also, when you buy a scarf from fashionABLE you help lift women out of poverty and prostitution and into lives of independence.
2. This paint print scarf ($28) from Lands' End Canvas offers a pretty way to don dots on a bigger scale.
3. This green/blue ombre scarf ($16.94) from Old Navy is happy, spring-y, and affordable. It also comes in pink and yellow tones.
4. The floral dream crinkle scarf ($34.50) from LOFT is a nice way to add a floral element to your wardrobe if you (like me) are unlikely to take on the floral trend head to toe with your clothing.
5. This printed eyelash scarf (currently on sale for $29.50) from J. Crew Factory is available in several bold prints; the sweet hyacinth (shown) is a fun option is you want to experiment with animal prints.
Do you have a favorite of these 5 picks? Other favorite scarf purveyors to share? Feel free to leave a comment below!
Image credits: all images are associated with the product links shared above.