10 Clever No-Sew Halloween Costumes
As I said last week in my roundup of adorable free Halloween printables, I am so, ridiculously grateful for the creative people online who share their how-to's. Case in point, though I do own a sewing machine, it is, in fact, another piece of gear and another step if you're trying to DIY a costume. Today I wanted to share a roundup of 10 clever no-sew costumes, where your primary tools generally will be scissors and a glue gun. AWESOME.
I'm feeling less intimidated now to riff and attempt Laurel's desired M & M costume! Click through on each of the below links for the full tutorials. And thank you, fellow bloggers, for being so awesome!
1. Use adorable pajamas as a Halloween costume base (that they can then go right to sleep in....WIN).
2. Turn baby into a popcorn box with felt and a glue gun.
3. Literally. Time to make the donuts.
4. You won’t be saying Let it Go to this easy no-sew Elsa costume.
5. Is it weird that I want to make myself a pair of these mermaid leggings?
6. OMG family of Care Bears!
7. Create a unicorn in under an hour.
8. Every dreamer needs a jet pack.
9. Get spooky in a hurry with these easy bat wings.
10. Take your pick of any of these adorable super hero costumes.
Image credits: all images via linked sources above; click through full the full DIYs!