Easy Homemade Food Gifts
I love giving and receiving food gifts. They represent something made with love. They negate clutter. They're yummy in the tummy. And they can be ridiculously easy to make, which means you can also involve your kids in the process! We’re in the final holiday stretch so I wanted to share 10 easy DIY food gifts. They're perfect for spreading thoughtful holiday cheer while not laying too heavily into your time or wallet.
1. This yummy looking chocolate bark from Savory Sweet Life only requires two ingredients. Sweet!
4. This all purpose spice rub is 6-7 ingredients (cayenne optional) and takes mere minutes to assemble.
5. For something a little healthier (and a fun layering project for kids!), present this friendship soup in a jar (via All Recipes).
8. These peppermint marshmallows from Petit Elefant are so festive! Package them as Allison did with instant hot chocolate. Or with #7 above.
10. I hadn't heard of White Christmas until Sharon at Umommy shared it with me. Four ingredients culminate in a new addiction, apparently!