9 Clever Candy-Free Easter Ideas
OK, so my kids love candy as much as anyone else but baking is such a big part of our lives that there is no shortage of sugar around here. So much so that Laurel and Violet still have piles of candy left over from Halloween. HALLOWEEN, you guys. Next year I am just donating it all.
We don't do Easter baskets, but I'm always keeping an eye out for fun themed projects and activities for the girls, so I thought it would be fun to collect some ideas for clever, candy-free Easter ideas. Check out this brilliance!
1. My friend Amy of Living Locurto shares a 3-ingredient fruit lemon fruit dip and that is awesome but really, all I want to do is cut out all of our fruit into cute Easter shapes like Amy does.
2. I am totally a fan of projects that are ultimately clutter-free. Check out these amazing Easter bath bombs via Mom Foodie.
3. This paint chip Easter garland via Life as Mama is simply adorable.
4. I can't even with the cuteness of these Easter bunny rolls via Plated Cravings. Also, my kids love bread so this would be a no brainer!
5. Violet loves an opportunity to don her science goggles so this erupting eggs project via Little Bins For Little Hands has her name written all over it.
6. Little Bins For Little Hands also has a how-to for Easter slime. Because ALL THE SLIME.
7. These Easter bunny soaps via Close to Home will no doubt make tubby time easier.
8. Turn Peeps into playdough thanks to 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
9. Is your kid into engineering? Make an Easter catapult, via Little Bins For Little Hands.