Edit Your Life Episode 6: Serendipity Space
If your schedule is jam-packed to the max, there’s no room for unexpected awesome to happen. In Episode 6 of Edit Your Life, Asha and I introduce the concept of surrounding work and play with “serendipity space,” including 5 strategies for creating serendipity space in your life. And if you haven't done so yet, listen to our episodes on simplifying back to school, conquering procrastination, why it's awesome to edit your life, school lunch solutions, and how to deal with devices! We'd love to keep you company while you commute, do laundry, etc.!
Here’s how to listen!
- Via the web. Hit the "play" button on the podcast player embedded below.
- Via an app. For iPhones and iPads, use the purple Podcasts app. For Android devices, use the Stitcher, Podcast Addict, or Pocket Casts apps. In all cases, launch the app, then search for Edit Your Life. Benefit of using an app: once downloaded, you can listen to the show without an Internet connection.
If you're not seeing the Soundcloud player, you can listen to Episode 6 directly on Soundcloud.
And here are links to things/people/resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Minimalist Parenting (our book explains the “More and Less List” in detail)
- The moment that inspired this episode (@bostonmamas on Instagram)
- Jane Maynard of This Week for Dinner
- ONE Girls & Women
- @ashadornfest on Instagram (in case you want to see those Greece pictures)
- Vicky Mason (she’s pro-unicorn!)
- Target (they’re pro-unicorn!)
We want to hear from you!
Tell us one thing you’ve edited from your life to make serendipity space! Share via your favorite social profile with the hashtag #EditYourLifeShow and let us give you a fist bump, or possibly a unicorn. You can also find us on the Edit Your Life Facebook page, or e-mail us at email@example.com. If you found our show helpful, we’d be so grateful if you’d leave a review on iTunes!
Interested in becoming an Edit Your Life episode sponsor?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle/parenting/productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss episode sponsorship, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Image credits: calendar thumbnail via Pixabay; Edit Your Life graphics by Christine Koh