Fall Favorites From FASHIONABLE
I am a huge fan of FASHIONABLE. It was an honor to visit their factory in Ethiopia and meet the women who elevate their lives by working there. Your purchases help empower women in Africa, and just yesterday FASHIONABLE announced that they're paralleling their effort in the U.S. via the new Miriam jewelry collection. In honor of the launch, I went on a bit of a shopping bender yesterday and wanted to share my fall favorites from the collection.
1. Abera Crossbody Tote. Oh how I love a good tote, and I adore the styling and contrasting colors of the new Abera Crossbody Tote. I ordered this one yesterday and cannot wait to toss all my work gear (and let's face it, kid's snacks) in it!
2. Assefa Plaid Scarf. I normally don't gravitate towards plaid, but I immediately fell in love with the modern black, white, and camel colorways of the Assefa scarf. I ordered this scarf and can't wait to use it to amp up my admittedly minimalist outfits.
3. Spear Rosary Necklace. The third thing I tossed in my shopping cart was this Spear Rosary Necklace. Be sure to zoom in on it to see it better on the site -- it's decidedly bad ass and will make a great layering piece. I can't wait for it to arrive!
4. Miriam Ring Trio. This set of rose gold rings is so delicate and unusual. They were designed by FASHIONABLE's in house designers + Minka Kelly. I held off on ordering but these are on my wish list.
5. The Able Scarf. I am remiss in sharing this modern, minimalist design by my talented friend Erin Loechner of Design For Mankind. I love a white scarf any time of year, but if you'd prefer, you can get this design in navy or black for fall.
6. Hibret Zippered Pouch. Add a vibrant magenta punch to your fall wardrobe with the Hibret, which you can use as a clutch or pouch inside a larger tote (like, say, the Abera). This product is also a Minka Kelly collaboration.
Super awesome pieces, right? There's so much more to explore on the site, but these were the six pieces that I either bought or have on my wish list. Enjoy shopping, knowing that your dollars will help support women in need!
Image credits: FASHIONABLE