Inspiration to Help You Be (Even More) Awesome in 2014
Given the holiday break + snow days, I haven't had a chance to sit down and set intentions for 2014. So yesterday I put a meeting (with myself!) in my calendar for a paper and pencil creative visioning session later this week. Want to join me? To get my/your wheels churning, I've rounded up some lovely back posts about tackling goals and setting personal and professional intentions. Let's do this thing!
1. Nine strategies to help you tackle your goals like a boss.
2. Four resolutions to help you communicate better with your kids.
3. Eleven ways to work towards that elusive work/life balance.
4. The importance of charting your own parenting course.
5. The power of making a commitment with friends.
6. Eight intentions I set for 2013. I fulfilled all of them except #4 (which I hope to fulfill this year!).
7. Five work week strategies to help keep you on task.
8. Five resolution pitfalls and how to avoid them.