Edit Your Life Episode 125: Serendipity Space [Rebroadcast]
What is serendipity space? It’s the practice of mindfully leaving (and creating!) pockets of space in your schedule. In Episode 125 of Edit Your Life, Asha and I rebroadcast one of our earliest episodes, during which we talk about serendipity space (a term we coined in Minimalist Parenting) and share tactics for how to create it in your life in order to reduce stress, foster creativity, and encourage spontaneity.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Mom 2.0 Summit
- Minimalist Parenting (our book explains the “More and Less List” in detail)
- The moment that inspired this episode (@bostonmamas on Instagram)
- Jane Maynard of This Week for Dinner
- @ashadornfest on Instagram (in case you want to see those Greece pictures)
- Vicky Mason (she’s pro-unicorn!)
- Related episode: Episode 21: Saying Yes to Saying No
Question Of The Week
What would you like to do more (or less) of in your life? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page).
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.