Edit Your Life Episode 123: Spring Check-In
When we’re not writing or recording, Asha and I are doing a bunch of other things, including navigating things like home projects, kid schedules, relationships, and self-care. In Episode 123 of Edit Your Life, we take a break from lifestyle editing practicalities and share what’s top of mind for us this spring.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting (our book)
- Related episode: Episode 31: Busting Through Paper Clutter (guest interview with Erin Doland)
- Episode 109: Decluttering For Normal People [guest interview with Rachel Rosenthal]
- Episode 108: New Year Food Reset
- Lin Manuel-Miranda on Twitter
- Episode 120: Feed Our Democracy [guest interview with Isabel Kallman]
- Porcupine Shop (Christine and Jon’s new project)
- A Day In The Entrepreneurial Mom Life (Boston Mamas)
- #StormTheMidterms on Twitter
- Storm The Midterms web page (a citizen engagement collaboration Asha’s working on in Portland, OR)
- Badass Voter tee (Christine and Jon’s shop, Brave New World Designs)
- Christine’s clients: Amaze.org, Circle Round, Heifer International
- Women Online (Christine is the Creative Director of this strategic communication firm)
- Episode 121: Choosing The Right College [guest interview with Lisa Heffernan]
- Mom 2.0 Summit, our favorite community of online creators
- Tulips in Asha’s Twitter header!
- Christine’s hair having its best day
Question Of The Week
What’s something you want to tackle this Spring? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post pinned to the top of the page).
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here’s a complete listing of every episode.