Edit Your Life Episode 88: Happy Loud Life
So many families work towards the American Dream but what happens when you get there and it totally doesn’t work for your family? In Episode 88 of Edit Your Life, Asha and I talk to Jill Krause about her quest to reclaim her family’s happy loud life by swapping their beautiful home in a top school district for a 12-18 month, 50-state RV adventure. During this conversation, we talk about the tipping point to the journey, stepping into fear, fostering resilience and grit in kids, what happens when your kids don’t fit the mold at school, and embracing uncertainty.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Jill Krause of Baby Rabies and Happy Loud Life
- The Happy Loud Life video announcement
- Christine & Jill at the White House for Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move program
- Jill’s Instagram account (it’s replete with cuteness!)
- Edit Your Life Episode 81: Reducing High School + College Stress
- Homeschool Mom Interviews: Asha Dornfest (The Pioneer Woman)
- How Asha’s and her husband made the scary decision to pull their son out of school (Lean In)
Question Of The Week
What is one thing you’d love more of in your family life? Join the discussion on the Edit Your Life Facebook page (look for the Question Of The Week post)!
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.