Edit Your Life Episode 83: Editing End Of School Year Chaos [Rebroadcast]
Stress and chaos seem unavoidable at the end of every school year. In Episode 83, Asha and I rebroadcast our episode on editing end of school year chaos + add a couple of bonus tips at the end. Also, visit the Edit Your Life Facebook page to share your favorite tip for reducing end of school year chaos, whether that’s related to stress reduction, simple weeknight dinner recipes, or something else.
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Edit Your Life Episode 6: Serendipity Space
- Edit Your Life Episode 21: Saying Yes To Saying No
- Edit Your Life Episode 14: Weekday Dinner Solutions
- Edit Your Life Episode 23: Prioritizing Your Partner/Spouse
- Edit Your Life Episode 28: Learning To Compromise Well
- Edit Your Life Episode 10: How To Handle Homework
- Edit Your Life Episode 38: Prioritizing “Me” Time
Question of the Week
What’s your best tip for reducing end-of-school-year chaos? Join the conversation on the Edit Your Life Facebook page.
Get In Touch
- Email us at email@example.com
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.