Edit Your Life Episode 77: Parenting Do-Overs
Parenting is all about trial and error. You make the best decisions you can in the moment and often times don’t know how things will play out. Also, some things you think are a huge deal end up not being a big deal, while other things you didn’t notice or pay much attention to turn out to be really important. In Episode 77, Asha and I talk about 8 lessons we have learned (and do-overs we wish we could have!) over our years parenting kids who now range in ages from 6 to 17.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Edit Your Life Episode 59: Relaxed Entertaining
- Edit Your Life Episode 52: Navigating New Parenthood
- Edit Your Life Episode 51: Sane Sports Parenting
- Edit Your Life Episode 46: Should We Force Our Kids To Be Tidy?
- Edit Your Life Episode 32: Letting Kids Experience Risk
- Edit Your Life Episode 30: Parenting Passionate Kids
- Edit Your Life Episode 29: Editing Extracurricular Pressure
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.