Edit Your Life Episode 78: Tips + Tools For Time Management
Spring is upon us, and for many people life suddenly feels 500% busier, whether it’s due to changes at work, a disruption in routine due to out-of-town guests, or an uptick in school and extracurricular activities. In Episode 78, Asha and I share 9 tips and tools for time management to help you find your most productive times, edit your schedule, and prevent the constant attention switching that can make it difficult to get things done through the day.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Sarah Powers of The Mom Hour
- Episode 21: Saying Yes To Saying No
- Google Calendar
- Episode 26: How To Get Kids To Do Chores
- Episode 45: Letting Go of the Hero Role
- Why you need a weekly meeting with yourself
Other related episodes
- Episode 1: Conquering Procrastination
- Episode 6: Serendipity Space
- Episode 8: Finding Your Fringe Hours (guest interview with Jessica Turner)
- Episode 38: Prioritizing “Me” Time
- Episode 41: Smarter Smartphone Use
- Episode 72: Minimalist Parenting
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.