Edit Your Life Episode 75: Women + Mentorship
For only the second time in 75 episodes, Asha and I recorded together in the same room; fittingly, at a conference focused on women, technology, and mentorship. In Episode 75, we talk with Jessica Ashley about peer-to-peer mentorship, the power of vulnerability, the importance of having trusted confidantes, finding your mentorship tribe, executing on ideas and accountability check-ins, and the special value inherent in women mentoring one another.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- The BE Conference (where Christine, Asha, and Jessica met up to workshop one another)
- Single Mom Nation (Jessica’s website)
- Edit Your Life Episode 66: Women, Networking + Money (interview with Morra Aarons-Mele)
- Edit Your Life Episode 21: Saying Yes To Saying No
- Edit Your Life Episode 73: Handling Friendship Changes
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.