Edit Your Life Episode 71: Creating Facebook Boundaries
Are you currently overwhelmed by Facebook? You’re not alone. What was once a purely social platform (puppy memes! lunch photos! selfies with old friends!) has become an emotional minefield for many people. In Episode 71, Asha and I share 9 tips to help you get clear on the benefits and costs of Facebook for you, and offer practical strategies for creating boundaries so Facebook doesn’t take over your life.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Edit Your Life Episode 41: Smarter Smartphone Use
- Because OTTERS (and also the narwhal t-shirt Asha referred to)
- 5calls.org + DailyAction.org (options for advocacy off of Facebook)
- Real news: Washington Post, New York Times, NPR Politics podcast
- Edit Your Life Episode 69: Making Room For Creativity
- 7 Steps To Better Sleep (via Boston Mamas)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.