Edit Your Life Episode 64: 2017 Intentions
It’s a new year and there’s a lot that feels hazy and uncertain for many people -- which is all the more reason to spend some time thinking about how to shape the things you can control. In Episode 64 of Edit Your Life, Asha and I share about their small and large intentions in the realms of work, parenting, self-care, relationships, finance, and advocacy and community + they each share their next recommended step to make progress on moving your life forward.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Living With Intention (Christine’s post)
- Brave New World Designs (Christine and Jon’s t-shirt shop)
- Edit Your Life Episode 31: Busting Through Paper Clutter (Interview with Erin Doland)
- Edit Your Life Episode 62: A Post-Election Action Plan
- Nike+ Training Club app (the self-care app Christine is obsessed with right now -- it’s FREE!)
- Money Coaching -- Even For People Who Hate Talking About Money (Christine’s life changing money coaching session)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.