Edit Your Life Episode 50: Managing Work Travel
Work travel and parenting make for a tough juggle. The challenges of logistics, communication, and re-entry often overwhelm the benefits of not having to make your own bed and the ability to use the bathroom without small visitors. In Episode 50, Asha and I respond to a listener letter and share 8 lessons learned from our work travel adventures.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Edit Your Life Episode 28: Learning To Compromise Well
- Edit Your Life Episode 45: Letting Go Of The Hero Role
- The modest (but super cute!) treats Christine packaged for Laurel and Violet during a longer work trip
- Everyone will want to go get a pedicure with Paige Lewin of Tess & Ted (our guest on Episode 34: Spring Nest Refresh!)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.