Edit Your Life Episode 33: Family Travel Hacks
Family travel can be really wonderful, but the logistics can be a total drag and the planning and packing overwhelming, especially when you have little kids. But family travel also can be awesome -- both for relaxation and experiential learning -- and to celebrate the release of Asha’s new book, Parent Hacks (yay!), Asha and I share 8 of our favorite family travel hacks -- spanning packing, gear, lodging, food, and schedules -- perfect for April vacation planning or as you start thinking about summer plans.
Talk to us
We’d love to hear which of our tips you’re putting into action. Tell us so we can issue you a high five!
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks -- the book! (+ her book tour schedule)
- Minimalist travel tips
- Eagle Creek Pack-It System
- MacLaren Triumph (Christine’s workhorse umbrella stroller that she’s used for both Laurel and Violet)
- “Pack toys by the numbers” hack
- Travel archive at Parent Hacks
- 6 satisfying meals to cook with a hotel coffee maker or iron (via Parent Hacks)
- EasyLunchboxes (Christine and Asha pray at the altar of EasyLunchboxes – see Christine’s video)
- Edit Your Life Episode 6: Serendipity Space
- Why Christine was at the White House (and her outfit…ha!)
- Jill Krause of Baby Rabies
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.