Where to Eat + Pick Peaches in Massachusetts
Man, who else is LOVING this summer's seasonal produce? SO. GOOD. On that, following the strawberry festival and picking posts from last month, and also the blueberry eat and pick post, today I'm sharing three upcoming peach events + 12 places in Massachusetts where you can enjoy pick your own peach opportunities. Happy eating and picking! And once you have your haul, here are 12 delicious peach recipes to enjoy. Nom nom!
Upcoming Peach Events
1. August 15. Connors Farm (Danvers) offers peach picking and a Peach Festival in one spot on August 15. They'll have a giant rocking chair, hayrides, barnyard animals, music, a mechanical bull, spider web, pony rides, and more.
2. August 15. Pick some peaches and join in the Brooksby Farm (Peabody) Peach Celebration on August 15, featuring an abundant selection of orchard ripened peaches, pie sampling the chance to taste a variety of jams and preserves!
3. August 23. On August 23, Smolak Farms (North Andover) holds their annual Peach Festival.
12 Pick Your Own Peach Opportunities!
The following spots feature pick your own peach opportunities. Be sure to call in advance to check picking conditions and hours.
1. Cider Hill Farm (Amesbury)
2. Nashoba Valley Winery (Bolton)
3. Connors Farm (Danvers)
4. Carlson Orchards (Harvard) *close cousin alert: they have nectarines, rather than peaches!
5. Belkin Family Lookout Farm (Natick)
6. Smolak Farms (North Andover)
7. Tougas Family Farm (Northboro)
8. Brooksby Farm (Peabody)
9. Clearview Farm (Sterling)
10. Carver Hill Orchards (Stow)
11. Shelburne Farm (Stow)
12. Parlee Farms (Tyngsborough)
Image credits: Pixabay