Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Hooray for weekend, I hope you're all having a good one! This is the kind of weather that I just want to bottle up and keep forever, it's so perfect! If you have some downtime (or need some entertainment at the soccer field, or what have you) enjoy this roundup of reads/visuals via Hey Interest, Keep Being Awesome. I especially recommend you read the Sheryl Sandberg piece (and it would be best for you to be equipped with a big pile of tissues while you read).
- Matt Damon curates for ONE Girls & Women this month!
- June is kindness month.
- Eat (RED) and drink (RED) and save lives.
- A world of languages, and how many speak them.
- Why college tuition is just as bad as bundled cable bills.
- Top 12 foodie cities for meetings.
- How my 1992 prom picture ended up on John Oliver's show.
- Jon Stewart made a brilliant point about Caitlyn Jenner's appearance that nobody's talking about.
- Oh my word, the learnings Sheryl Sandberg has delivered from the tragic loss of her husband.
- Imagine a future without violence against women.
Image credit: frozen peanut butter chocolate banana bites via Pinterest