Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Hello everyone, I hope you're enjoying a happy weekend! If you're looking for something to do, be sure to check out the events in the Weekend Roundup. And if you're looking to cozy up and catch up on some good reads and visuals, there's some great fodder in this edition of Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome (and also the Best of July 2014). Enjoy, enjoy, and I'll see you back here on Monday!
- Can doctors teach the body to cure cancer?
- 15 super cute animals who just won’t give up.
- Exposed by my children for what I really look like.
- The last stand for the middle class is taking place in a parking lot in Massachusetts.
- What I’ve left unsaid on balancing career and family as a woman of color.
- The low-tech appeal of little free libraries.
- The world has changed.
- The link between work-life balance and income equality.
- Living a year as if it were my last.
- Teaching a child to wrangle, not reject, rage.
Image credit: stitched map routes via Pinterest