Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Hi everyone, I'm sharing this week's edition of Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome a little early since I suspect I'm going to be away from my laptop most of the weekend (a good thing!). The girls and I have an exciting little adventure planned tomorrow if you want to follow along on Instagram! Anyway, enjoy this roundup of reads/visuals that caught my eye this week (and now I really, really want to make chocolate whoopie pies):
- So. amazing. My talented friend Jessica just launched a site for single moms: Single Mom Nation.
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours.
- Parenting the non-girlie girl.
- As a former violinist of 20+ years, this Sir Mix-a-Lot performance with the Seattle Symphony blew. my. mind.
- Facebook, Twitter, and other social media networks are the new matchmakers.
- The parent’s guide to Instagram (& how to protect your kids on the service).
- Share your #RealDadMoments.
- Creating your owners manual for a happy life.
- The one conversation that could save your teen’s life (and your own).
Image credit: chocolate whoopie pies via Pinterest