10 (More) Free Thanksgiving Printables
Given that this fall I've basically only been able to focus on what's happening the week most immediately ahead of me, it was crazy to pick my head up and realize next week is Thanksgiving! For those of you in a similar last-minute boat, I'm here to help! Last year's 10 free Thanksgiving printables for kids were such a hit that I recommend you check those out, and also this new roundup, which includes decor and game options. Enjoy!
Many thanks to the awesome bloggers/designers who created these printables! Click through the links below to access the printables and browse more of their awesome.
1. Keep kids busy (and laughing, no doubt) while you're prepping food with these Thanksgiving Mad Libs.
2. Kids and adults alike can enjoy some together time (and burn mental calories) with this Thanksgiving word scramble.
3. Who doesn't love a good old fashioned game of bingo? (Especially with Rolos as playing pieces...)
4. This elegant collection of printables offers everything from invitations to wall decor to dinner labels.
5. Encourage your guests to share what they're thankful for via these lovely and simple gratitude cards.
6. Inspire meaningful conversation at the table with these conversation cards (you also can download cute utensil pockets).
7. This goodie/leftover tag offers the perfect parting sentiment to your guests.
8. I simply ADORE this gratitude scavenger hunt.
9. Easter eggs aren't the only things you can hide in the backyard. Get those bodies moving with a turkey hunt.
10. Everyone loves a photobooth (or a good selfie). Here are free Thanksgiving photo props to amp them up.
Image credits: all images via linked sources above