Best of November 2013
Last day of November -- how crazy is that? I hope you’re all enjoying a delightful holiday! We've spent the last couple of days with my in-laws and it's been simply delightful. My in-laws are wonderful hosts (and people in general) and they're incredible with Laurel and Violet! Anyway, I’m just tagging in quickly to share the Best of November + a few of my favorite recent pins. Enjoy!
Development & Behavior
- How to handle nighttime fears.
- 7 things to know about kids and everyday play.
- 6 tips for cleaning and organizing your refrigerator.
- DIY origami advent calendar.
- 6 steps to a lovely Hanukkah table.
- 10 free Thanksgiving printables for kids.
- 7 steps to a simple and elegant Thanksgiving table.
- Prowling a formal Thanksgiving with a twist.
- 10 great spots for family photos in Massachusetts.
- Traveling with kids: Deerfield, MA.
- You helped change lives. And that is ridiculously awesome.
- You, yes you, can do minimalist holidays.
Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
- Edition 1
- Edition 2
- Edition 3
Some Favorite Recent Pins
- DIY Star Wars snowflakes.
- 15 free gift box templates.
- IKEA hack: studio photography lighting.
- Age appropriate chores for kids.
- Pom pom DIYs from around the world.
Image credit: Pinterest