Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Man, the internet did not disappoint this week; I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup of reads/visuals! Also, related, and deserving of special call out...I helped The Family Dinner Project develop their Thanksgiving toolkit, including cool infographics and free, pretty printables related to the importance of family dinners and giving back this season. Check them out; they’re such a great organization!
- Don’t, for one second, underestimate girls.
- What to eat when you’re broke.
- Sleeping dog + toddler = cute.
- The 50 smartest colleges in the U.S. (woo hoo #29!)
- Portraits of unrelated doppelgangers who have found their match
- Recreating childhood photos.
- A 500 year old love letter.
- For the Thanksgiving hostess with the mostess.
- A gorgeous hallway turned mudroom for under $300.
- I could use a good peppermint foot soak.
- What men need to live a happy life.
- 25 gluten-free Thankgsiving recipes (drinks, starters, mains, mains, sides, desserts).
- 25 gluten-free side dishes recipes.
- 8 habits of smart working mothers.
- Create a thankful tree.
- Think better not perfect when it comes to parenting.
- Warning, equip yourself with tissues if you watch this video about a premature baby’s first year.
- Thanksgiving hacks galore.
- Contact consolidation = awesome (via my peeps at Cozi).
- Layered white chocolate pumpkin cream pie. OMG.
Image credit: Pinterest