7 Fun Weekend Picks
Assuming you're going to do something other than stimulate the economy via the impending tax-free weekend (thank you all, for your couch shopping suggestions via Facebook!), here are 7 fun weekend picks to consider:
1. I recently taught Laurel to knit. I have a feeling she would love the Fiber Revival at Spencer Peirce Little Farm.
2. Textile enthusiasts will also dig the Lowell Quilt Festival, which runs today through Saturday. (And on Saturday the Merrimack Valley Jazz Festival will include family friendly entertainment.)
3. Hooray for the Bard! Enjoy family friendly literary entertainment at the Commonwealth Shakespeare Company Family Day on Boston Common.
4. Explore Indian culture via the India Association of Greater Boston (IAGB)'s annual India Day.
5. If you head to August Moon Festival in Chinatown don't forget to stop for cake roll at Eldo Cake House.
7. If you adore acoustic music, consider the Rockport Acoustic Music Festival.
Image credit: Fiber Revival