9 Fun Weekend Picks
I'm sharing my weekend picks a bit early this week since I'm going to hibernate with the family for a few days (Violet's 100 Days is this weekend...I can hardly believe it!). I hope you enjoy the first official weekend of summer!
1. This event will probably mess up bedtime (but hey, it's a Friday night right?), but I love the idea of a city dance party.
2. Events such as the Kids MTB Ride really make me want to help Laurel lose the training wheels this summer.
3. Thanks to a birthday party of one of Laurel's friends, Danvers conjures visions of Putnam Pantry for me, but this weekend there's Endicott Park Day.
4. And in the opposite direction, there's family fun to be had at Hanover Day.
5. I have to admit that the words "mechanical elephant" totally caught my attention when I read the e-mail pitch regarding The Family Fun Fest in Milton.
7. We always love visiting our friends in Swampscott...I wonder if they'll be at the Swampscott Harbor Festival this weekend.
9. If you head to Chinatown Main Street Festival please also visit some Chinatown bakeries for me (I love the cake rolls).
Happy weekend everyone!
Image credit: City of Cambridge