Food Made Fun + Easy With Just Add Cooking
Friends, I had such a fun time on today’s Just Add Cooking Facebook Live! Their meal kits are awesome, and their new add-on marketplace takes the "food fatigue" out of meals, lunch prep, and snacks. As promised, I wanted to follow up with a recap with some specifics.
1. Here’s the broadcast:
2. Yay, here’s $30 for you!
Use code BOSTONMAMAS for $30 off your first order (expires 4/15/18, new customers only, cannot be combined w/other offers). This is what the weekly menu dashboard looks like for the next delivery (if you order by noon Wednesday, this will arrive to you Sunday, March 18). I recommend trying the TWK Ponzu Glazed Salmon (I always order a fish dish!), the Chicken Pad Thai (yum, new recipe!), and the Spinach and Goat Cheese Risotto (you had me at goat cheese).
3. My curated picks!
If you scroll down below the menu frame (or click on the Add-Ons) button, you’ll see the new marketplace! So many great, locally sourced items but any items with the logo as shown below are my special recommendations! Go forth and get bacon, y’all!
4. Here’s a list of the local brands I mentioned during the broadcast (that Just Add Cooking sources from)
- Dairy products from Vermont Creamery
- Meat from Kinnealy Meats
- Apples from Carlson Orchards in Harvard
- Multigrain bread from Pain D'Avignon in Hyannis
- Bacon from North Country Smokehouse in Claremont, NH
- Eggs from Pete & Gerry’s in NH
- Cheese from Grafton Village Cheese in Grafton, VT
- Pre-cut broccoli, sweet potato fries, carrot/celery sticks from The Pick in Wakefield
- Spaghetti and meatballs kit - marinara from Foss Farms in Sandwich + pasta from Maria’s Gourmet Pasta in Malden
- Jerky from Vermont Smoke & Cure in Barre, VT (bacon, BBQ beef, and honey mustard turkey)
5. And here’s other stuff I mentioned during the broadcast!
- My interview on Just Add Cooking about editing out crazy
- A report from my first try with Just Add Cooking
- Chop Chop Magazine
- Violet’s meal plan
- Pachinko (the book I want everyone to read!)
Featured image by Just Add Cooking