14 Places To Visit The Easter Bunny in Massachusetts
Wondering where the Easter Bunny will be? Never fear, we’ve got a roundup of 14 options, organized alphabetically by town. And of course, check the direct listing for updates and schedule changes.
1. An Extra Special Easter Bunny arrives at the Auburn Mall for visitors with special needs on March 26, then skip Into Spring with the Easter Bunny Breakfast & Egg Hop on April 8, or just visit with the Bunny anytime between March 24 and April 15.
2. This Breakfast with the Easter Bunny on April 9 includes crafts, face painting, and of course, photos.
3. South Shore Plaza hosts the Easter Bunny daily through April 15, and offers An Extra Special Bunny for visitors with special needs on March 26, and pet photos on April 9.
4. Burlington Mall welcomes guests who want to chat with the Easter Bunny through April 15 and hosts a morning visit with An Extra Special Bunny for kids with special needs on March 26 and April 2, as well as a pet photo night on April 9.
5. At the Bass Pro Shops’ Free Easter Event April 8-16, not only are photos with the Bunny free, crafts and games are as well.
6. Take photos with the Easter Bunny and enjoy opening day of a new season at the Paragon Carousel on April 15.
7. The Easter Bunny hops over to Kingston Collection for visits and photos between March 24 and April 15.
8. Party with the Easter Bunny, play games, eat sweet treats, and create seasonal crafts April 14-15.
9. Natick Mall welcomes the Easter Bunny daily from March 24-April 15 and pets are welcome during the evenings of April 3 +10.
10. Join the Easter Bunny at Buttonwood Park Zoo on April 8, 9, and 15 for a breakfast buffet, face painting, animal visits, egg hunts, and more.
12. Northshore Mall has Breakfast with the Easter Bunny on April 8, An Extra Special Bunny for kids with special needs on April 2, pet photos on April 9, and ongoing opportunities to visit with the Bunny now through April 15.
14. Hop to the Stone Zoo on April 15 for Bunny Bonanzoo, with crafts, games, music, and other fun surprises, including a visit from the Easter Bunny.