Edit Your Life Episode 72: Minimalist Parenting
Many of you have gotten to know me and Asha as podcasters, but what you might not realize is that the inspiration for the Edit Your Life podcast came from the book we wrote together in 2013 called Minimalist Parenting. In Episode 72, Asha and I talk about what minimalist parenting is (and isn’t) and cover key thoughts related to time management, clutter, money, playtime, school, extracurriculars, mealtime, travel, celebrations, and self-care.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks
- Minimalist Parenting book trailer (created by our friend Karen Walrond)
- Minimalism: A Documentary About The Important Things
- Edit Your Life Episode 22: Questioning The KonMari Method
- Edit Your Life episode list
- Cooking With Kids series on Alpha Mom
- The Gifts of Imperfect Parenting course
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.