Edit Your Life Episode 49: At-Home Date Night Ideas
Everyone (including us) talks about the importance of making time for your adult relationships when you have kids. And it is so very important. But what do you do when you don’t have a babysitter? Or the sitter cancels? Or you need to save a few bucks? In Episode 49, Asha and I share eight ideas to help you carve out time with your partner at home. Added bonus: these tips apply to all adult relationships in your life and also offer a great opportunity to practice boundary setting and giving kids the chance to figure things out.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Parent Hacks (Asha’s book for new and expecting parents)
- Edit Your Life Episode 23: Prioritizing your Partner/Spouse
- Edit Your Life Episode 34: Spring Nest Refresh
- Edit Your Life Episode 43: Our Favorite Wellness Apps
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.