Edit Your Life Episode 36: Editing In Passion Projects
Last week Asha and I were together in California at the Mom 2.0 Summit, and hit a very exciting first with the Edit Your Life podcast: we recorded together in the same room! Very fittingly given that we were together at Mom 2.0 Summit (where amazing bursts of creativity routinely happen and where they were nominated for a few industry awards), in Episode 36, Asha and I talk about how to take passion projects (whether they’re work ideas or household projects) from ideas to reality, and address 5 common roadblocks in the passion process, and how to move past them.
Talk to us
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- Mom 2.0 Summit
- The Iris Awards (OMG ASHA WON ONE!)
- Parent Hacks (the book)
- Dad 2.0 Summit
- Christine’s lifestyle solutions video series
- Amazing work-wife pairings: Audrey + Vera (of Mom Generations and Lady and the Blog), Liz + Kristen (of Cool Mom Picks and the Spawned podcast), Heather + Whitney (of Rookie Moms and 510 Families), Meagan + Sarah (of The Mom Hour podcast)
- Edit Your Life Episode 27: Modeling Imperfection
- Jessica Ashley of Single Mom Nation (one of our secret squirrels)
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at email@example.com.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.