Edit Your Life Episode 30: Parenting Passionate Kids
One side of extracurriculars is resisting the pressure to sign kids up for ALL THE THINGS. The other side is how to parent kids who are passionate to the point of all consuming. Episode 30 of Edit Your Life is the second part of a series on extracurriculars (Episode 29 covered editing extracurricular pressure) in which Asha and I discuss the joys and challenges of parenting passionate kids and share 9 tips for both supporting and reigning in passion.
Talk to us
We’d love to hear which of our tips you’re putting into action. Tell us so we can issue you a high five!
- Leave a comment on the Edit Your Life Facebook page
- Talk to us on Instagram or Twitter using #EditYourLifeShow
- Email us at email@example.com
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Minimalist Parenting
- My kid’s passion is forcing me to question the gospel of “balance” (Asha’s post on her daughter’s art skills)
- Christine’s lifestyle solutions video series (including the earbud hack Asha likes)
- Edit Your Life Episode 29: Editing Extracurricular Pressure
- Edit Your Life Episode 27: Modeling Imperfection
- Casey at Life With Roozle
- Edit Your Life Episode 10: How to Handle Homework
- Edit Your Life Episode 21: Saying Yes To Saying No
- Edit Your Life Episode 19: The Upside of Electronics
Interested in sponsorship?
We’ve got an awesome range of lifestyle, parenting and productivity topics in the queue for future episodes. If you’d like to discuss sponsoring an episode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on previous episodes
Here's a complete listing of every episode.