Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Happy weekend friends, I hope you're having a great one! My weekend will largely be planned around some fun brunch and "linner" plans, so I'm quite pleased about that! Meanwhile, if you're looking to kick back with a warm beverage and some fun entertainment, enjoy this roundup of Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome. Also, be sure to give the latest Edit Your Life episode a listen to help you master the fine art of saying no!
- I'm always looking for new podcasts to listen to and I love that this roundup of 50 best podcast episodes of 2015 from the Atlantic gives direct recommendations within podcasts.
- Guilty as charged on these design fronts.
- My friend Titania just founded Privet, an app that lets you seek advice and support anonymously. Pretty rad.
- 16 novels by women to read in 2016.
- A look at the case for paid family leave.
- OMG DYING over Jimmy Fallon's #WorstFirstDate tweets.
- In case you missed President Obama's State of the Union address.
- I really loved this Death, Sex, and Money podcast interview with Brooke Shields. She was so candid about so many issues spanning the lifespan.
- A Snapchat 101 primer for those of you who are -- like me -- utterly clueless.
- My brilliant friend Diana has launched a project to help investigate the connection between immigration and food security -- and give those farmworkers a voice. She needs your backing!
Image credit: Pixabay