Friends, I have a super fun giveaway for you today! In the spring, via my role as a Red Sox Mom, I shared about 6 ways the Red Sox are upping their family-friendly game, and now you have a chance to enjoy all that awesome in person! Thanks to my friends at the Red Sox, one of you lucky, awesome readers will win a 4-pack of tickets to the Friday, September 25 7:10pm game vs. the Baltimore Orioles! Woo hoo! To enter to win, simply post a comment on this blog post below by midnight, Monday, September 21.
Also, in case you're thinking about heading to any of the games during the final home stand this week, here are some cool ways the Sox are thanking fans for being awesome:
- SEPTEMBER 21-24: The Family 4-Pax Program will be available for every game; families can purchase four tickets, receive four hot dogs, and four sodas, all for $75.
- SEPTEMBER 21-27: The team is giving away tons of prizes via their Golden Ticket Program. The special tickets will be set on randomly selected seats prior to each game, and will be redeemable for gifts from the Red Sox and their partners, such as JetBlue vouchers, New Balance sneakers, a Nikon D7200 DSLR kit, gifts from Stanley Tools, Dunkin Donuts gift cards, a pizza party with Wally at Fenway Park, 2016 Sox Pax, a Red Sox destinations experience at Fenway Park, and autographed bats, balls, and jerseys.
- SEPTEMBER 21-27: The revamped Budweiser Right Field Roof Deck is open to all fans at the game and will host special postgame events including karaoke and trivia.
- SEPTEMBER 26: Red Sox players will greet and thank fans as they enter the gates at Fenway Park.
- SEPTEMBER 27: Red Sox players will pose for photos in “On Field Photo Day."
Details & Disclosure: The Red Sox Moms program is an experiential blogger program. I'm not paid to share information; I'm just sharing what I think is cool and useful for you all! One (1) winner will be drawn to enjoy this four-pack of tickets. Tickets will be picked up at will call (bring ID).