Best of July 2015
Oh man, is summer really half over? It feels like summer is positively flying by and I haven't had a chance to fully sink into it. With that realization, I'm going to bid a fond farewell to July via the Best of July and welcome August with all of the summery relaxedness I can manage, while balancing work things (including an exciting new project I'll unveil next week!). Also, today's the last day to enter to win the $500 Amazon gift card giveaway so go get on that!
- 3 Simple Ways to Help Kids Have a #HungerFreeSummer
- Two Things You Can Do For Girls + Women
- Help Me Celebrate 9 Years By Helping a Local Charity!
Fun at Home
- Boston-Area Free Summer Fun Series Roundup!
- 12 Summer Cultural Festivals in Massachusetts
- 15 Free Summer Fitness Programs
- Where to Eat + Pick Blueberries in Massachusetts
Image credit: Christine Koh