Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you're enjoying this very welcome warm up! It has been so gratifying to see the persistent snow piles dwindling down! Anyway, it's been a fascinating week on the web this week, as you'll see from this week's Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome -- enjoy! And also, you have until tomorrow to enter to win $500 for you + $500 for a friend via an Instagram giveaway I'm co-hosting with some lovely friends! Be sure to enter to win!
- A mom holds her kids accountable for their bad behavior via an amazing use of social media.
- The science of why you should spend your money on experiences not things.
- Four personal style lessons.
- Wonder Woman gets her own sneaker!
- You can play Pac-Mac inside Google Maps right now.
- Why kids are getting more agressive on the playground.
- There's a modern problem afflicting our friendships and it's time to talk about it.
- Getting girls excited about science.
- How to get kids interested in coding + 7 free resources that teach how to code.
- A 9-year-old's letter to Obama about putting a woman on U.S. currency -- and Obama's response.
- Why America's obsession with STEM education is dangerous.
Image credit: 9 plants you can totally neglect via Pinterest