Whoo boy, it's the last day of April! I'm not going to sugar coat it; following the bizarre trajectory of the first quarter of 2015, April offered many unexpected challenges (for me and for many of my loved ones too) and I'm eager to flip the page to May and have an awesome rest of the year (that's not too optimistic, right?)! However, it was a great month for content; catch up on back reading and enjoy this roundup via the Best of April! Happy almost May!
- 13 ways to learn about Swedish culture
- How to talk to kids about pornography
- Alcohol consumption and social media: What message are you sending your kids?
- How to start saving for college
- Don a red nose and make a difference
- An affordable an empowering ride: Priority Bicycles
- 8 neutral spring/summer shoes
- Include The Backyard Food Company on your next snack plate
- A bajillion great children's books
- 6 ways the Red Sox are upping their family-friendly game
- 3 ways to declutter tech responsibly
Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Image credit: 11 DIY protein bars via Pinterest