Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you're having a great week! I have some great reads and visuals to share for this week's edition of Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome. Also, on this site, be sure to check out how the Red Sox are working to make Fenway more family-friendly, my thoughts on alcohol consumption, social media, and kids, a roundup of rad, neutral shoes, great stuff to do this weekend, and the ride that made me cry! See you back here on Monday!
- Michelle Obama's got the moves.
- The real roots of midlife crisis.
- Stupid things people ask you when you are pregnant over 40.
- Nothing beats that new baby jaguar smell.
- Transgender kids: 'Everyone was calling me Sebastian, but I knew I was a girl.'
- What happens when students boycott a standardized test?
- The double-standard of making the poor prove they're worthy of government benefits.
- Why I wear the exact same thing to work every day.
- Raising your successful 35-year-old.
- Sign this petition to ask President Obama to commit to giving 50% of global poverty-fighting aid to the world’s least developed countries.
Image credit: creamy mushroom tart via Pinterest