Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome
Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you're having a good weekend so far, despite this wacky weather. If you haven't yet checked out the Weekend Roundup, be sure to do so since there are 25 event options to consider. And meanwhile, if you're looking to cozy up with some interesting reading, here's what caught my eye this week for Hey Internet, Keep Being Awesome. Have a great rest of the weekend and see you back here on Monday!
- The world’s best teacher lives in rural Maine and doesn’t care about test scores.
- How Tim Gunn spends his Sunday.
- 8 powerful questions we should ask ourselves immediately.
- How Ethiopia managed to supply water to 48 million people.
- Tom Hanks reenacts all of his films in 6.5 minutes.
- Corporate volunteers can be a burden for nonprofits.
- “Yoga pants are ruining women” and other style advice from Fran Lebowitz.
- I don’t care if my son goes to college.
- How to design an edible landscape.
- 17 modern myths that are making motherhood miserable.
Image credit: ultimate stain removal guide via Pinterest